Write a essay on Your Aim in Life (For JSC, SSC, HSC Exam)

My Aim in Life

 Aim in life means to choose a profession for future life. Man is the best creation of Allah. He cannot run his life towards the path of prosperity and happiness without having a definite aim in life.

Our life is like a journey and a journey must have a destination. An aim in life is the best guide to reach the desired destination. A life without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. A definite aim in life is a must to win in the battle of life and fulfill its mission.

I am a student now. Like others I also have an aim in life. My aim in life is to become a model teacher.

There are several reasons for my choice. It is a noble profession. The best people in the world are those who teach others.

To me, teaching appears to be the best way to serve the society. A Good teacher is a potential builder of the nation. A teacher is respected everywhere. Everyone salutes him.

A teacher never dies out from the memory of the people. When he dies, he dies a noble death and is remembered till the end of the world. A good teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others.

To be a good teacher I wish to prepare myself first. Now I am a student of class X. After passing the S.S.C and H.S.C Examinations with credit I shall get myself admitted into a renowned University for Honours and Masters Degree.
After having done Masters I shall finish the B.Ed and M.Ed. course to qualify myself as a good teacher. I shall also complete some training courses on teaching profession.
After completing my degrees, I will join in our village high school. Our village students do not get standard education.
I will devote my life to spread literacy. I will make them about the importance of education. I will encourage them to send their children to school.

A man's real success in life greatly depends on his proper choice of career. My long cherished aim in life is to bring a desirable change in human behavior through education.

 Write a essay on Your Childhood memories
My Childhood memories
My favorite game
Or, The Game I Like most

The Game of Cricket

Computer in everyday life

Student and social service

 POPULATION PROBLEM OF BANGLADESH

Importance of Physical Exercise

Importance of Reading Newspaper

My Aim in Life

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

নবীনতর পূর্বতন