Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the ensuring examination.


Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2014



My dear father
At first take my salam. I am very glad to receive your letter and I have read it many a time and felt deeply that you are so much anxious of me. I assure you that you  need not think so much about my studies. I am preparing very well for the ensuring examination.
Well, you will be delighted to know that I have got G.P.A.-5:00   in test examination. I am sure  now you will be proud of me it I can do better in the  SSC examaination. I have completed my  revision of English, Bengali and elective subjects. Do pray that I can keep your heads high by the grace of Allah.
Covey my salam to mother and love to sony. I am eagerly waiting for your next letter. With lots of love.
Your affectionate son
Nawsin

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Sarif Rahman
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

নবীনতর পূর্বতন