A letter to mother about hostel life


Dear Mom,
Now it is 11.00 P.M. I am alone who is not sleeping because I am thinking about something and so started writing some lines to you. In the last letter you wanted to know how I am spending my hostel life in a far away distant place.


Mom, you know life without your touch is a dark world to me. You have ensured everything for me for my hostel life. I don’t have any demand except one. I know this demand cannot be fulfilled right away. You know I can’t lead a life which is lonely. The good hews is my roommate is unimaginably cooperative and friendly. She does not let me feel lonely. We have TV set, computer, internet connection, and all. One thing is not irreparable be replaced and that is you my Mother. I feel your presence every time whenever I am alone. Please ma, never worry about me, about my studies and about my health. I am really conscious about my life, my health and studies. As per your advice I go to bed early, get up early, take some exercise, and surely eat neutrinos food. I just heed one more thing for my betterment and that is your solemn prayer to Allah about my everything. Please take care about daddy. No more today. I am coming home next month during the Eid Vacation. Let me end my letter by writing one find sentence you are the best mother in the world. 

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

নবীনতর পূর্বতন